AWAKENING CHRISTIAN WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS TO SHIFT THE COURSE OF HISTORY
Stop watching other Christian Women succeed in business, thinking
“That should be me.”
Join hundreds of like-minded women entrepreneurs, aka #MightyDeborahs and download our TDC Thrive Audiobook, guaranteed to inspire, challenge and call you onto great things as you position yourself to ‘Thrive in Business’ #byHisSpirit.
‘Not by might, nor by power, but my Spirit says the Lord’ (Zechariah 4:6).
THRIVING IN BUSINESS AUDIOBOOK
THE POWER OF STORY
Awake O Deborah Awake
The Deborah Conference is a global boutique conference founded in 2016 by Maree Cutler-Naroba Dream Nurturer, Business Strategist, Writer and Child Protection Advocate to inspire Christian Women Entrepreneurs to live a business life of passionate pursuit and purpose wrapped in His presence.
Our 2021 Virtual Summit THRIVE interviews were so powerful, we’ve decided to offer them as an Audiobook. Hear from a wide range of #MightyDeborahs in a wide range of Industries on how they THRIVE in Life & Business.
FREE LIPSTICK WITH FIRST 30 DOWNLOADS!
Just pay postage.
Audiobook Thrive Sessions
- THRIVE Personal Brand, Business and Podcast: Annemarie Cross (Melbourne)
- THRIVE Indigenous Narrative Therapist: Cheree Morton (Brisbane)
- THRIVE Financial Coaching: Sarah Reimann (Adelaide)
- THRIVE Online Retailer: Melissa Ahlquist (Perth)
- THRIVE Business + Life Coach: Fideliz Cruz and our Community Partner KWE (Sydney)
- THRIVE Indigenous Affairs Consultant, Podcaster and Founder Kimberley Indigenous Women Australia: Natasha Short (Kununurra)
- THRIVE Beauty Expert and Cosmetics Retailer: Michelle Mura (Sydney)
- THRIVE Lawyer and Founder Mission Reconcile: Kahlida Lloyd (USA)
- THRIVE Personal Stylist: Pensy Low-Schuemperli (New Zealand)
- THRIVE Creative: Marianne Petersen (Melbourne)
- THRIVE Interior Designer: Debra Roberts (Adelaide)
- THRIVE Counselling: Sue Beadle (New Zealand)
Meet our TDC THRIVE Audiobook Speakers…
Personal Brand, Business & Podcast Strategist | Consultant | aka: The Podcasting Queen
Founder/CEO of The Influence Alliance & Industry Thought Leader Academy, Ambitious Entrepreneur Podcast Network, Top 20 Business Coaches (Melbourne), Award-winning Podcast Host & Producer
Build your Reach, your Reputation (as a Trusted Authority) and Revenue with a sustainable and scalable business you LOVE!
Delivering trauma-informed, spiritually and culturally safe narrative therapy counselling through a faith-based cultural lens. Sisters Empowered acknowledges God, our Creator and the traditional custodians of our lands, past, present and future, and the transgenerational wisdom of our ancestors passed down to us over successive generations.
International Contributing Editor for Global Ventures at His Favor Magazine, Life Coach at Fideliz Cruz – Christian Life & Business Coach, Co-Founder/Producer at Wild Lily Resources, Founder, Director at Kingdom Women Entrepreneurs.
Founder and Managing Director Kimberley Birds, Podcaster Kimberley Sheros, Founder Kimberley Indigenous Women Australia.
Leading a movement of Kimberley Indigenous Women Influencing social change.
Kimberley Birds (Jiyigas) is a Supporting Partner.
Pageant Queen, Model, Beauty Expert, Cosmetic Retailer.
Kahlida is an attorney, communicator, and a faith-filled woman of purpose, Founder & President of Mission Reconcile, a faith-based racial reconciliation nonprofit created to bring together predominantly single race/culture churches to talk about race, racism and create organic relationships through the lens of Jesus.
Passionate creative, Hand-stamped Jeweller, Founder of Kairos Community, a bookworm and a word girl (you guessed it my love language is ‘words of affirmation’) a speaker, mentor, kingdom entrepreneur and Jesus lover.
Kairos Creative is a TDC Supporting Partner.
NIC HENRY JONES
The Interviews featured on the TDC THRIVE Audiobook were conducted by Nic Henry Jones.